Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Boys Are Going Back to School!!!

This was an April Fools Joke people....

We are all so thrilled. It is rare to have one kid accepted into this program, but to have both boys accepted is a HUGE honor for our family! The boys will start school this summer at the Sandou Theatrical Circus School. Carter is hoping to train as a master elephant pooper scooper. Connor is aspiring to be the head trapeze boy. He really wants to earn his tights quickly. In order to pay for their schooling, I have taken on a teaching position with the school. I will be training the clowns to juggle and get in and out of the car. I was hired because of my immense experience in in this area. We are so happy and proud of our boys!



If you didn't guess already, April Fools!


5 comments:

Six Arrows said...

That was funny- you really had me going for a minute!

Unknown said...

Omg! As I'm reading I'm thinking "Hey, how do I get my boys into this school?", until I read the pooper scooper part, lol. You're bad :-)

Tara W. said...

LOL Took me a minute to see the light pink writing!

Toni-Lynn said...

I can not believe you even made me waste 20 mins with the PC to get to your "GOOD NEWS" your such a $%^&*( lol The peson below said the same thing I told you. I was almost buying it until I got to C wanting to scoop elephant poop!

Barb said...

TL--rofl!