Friday, February 15, 2008

Forced Down Time

Last week, it was apparent that flushing my transmission was not going to be the answer to my cars prayers. We took it in today to find out that the transmission is pretty much shot. The technician had some fancy name for it, but that is what I got out of the conversation. I hate when something goes wrong with the car mostly because you never know who to believe but R thinks this is a good move so since I know nothing about it and trusting him, I have to give up my car for almost a week!!!

To be honest, I am looking forward to the forced downtime. I have a lot of laundry to catch up on, work to do online, and some good movies to watch :) We may all be going crazy by next week but right now I am enjoying still being in my pj's at 4:15 pm.

No comments: