Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Look Mom, Something Healthy is Growing in My Kitchen!


So, last week at the boys bookclub meeting, my friend Amy gave me a sample of Kombucha. Kombucha is a drink of fermented tea and sugar. I was intrigued, C1 was completely grossed out and I wouldn't get it near C2 in fear he would throw up right then and there (he tends to do that without much provocation). Today, Amy brought me my own kombucha 'baby'. As Tara correctly described it as it looking like someone threw up their intestines. So, I am going to make this for R and I and see if it helps us on our road to good health. Worse comes to worse, the boys have a great science experiment on their hands. Lets just say it probably isn't the only thing growing in my fridge at the moment.

1 comment:

Toni-Lynn said...

Okay, no offense but THAT IS JUST GROSS!!!