Sunday, February 10, 2008

So, What is This All About???

If you know me personally, you are probably thinking "WTH is she doing now? She has enough sites to deal with. She can't handle another one!" and you might be right. But, I have recently met a great group of friends that have inspired me to blog about my time with the boys.

I plan to use this space to share what we are up to, how the boys are constantly growing and learning, and occasionally my random thoughts on things. I can't do that with my companies sites. This is my own little personal space to write what I want and not worry about keywords, metatags, and page design.

So, stick around. I am waiting for a friend to send me a video clip she shot tonight at a German Beer Garden. It could be interesting!

1 comment:

Tara W. said...

We've corrupted you! Buahahaha

;-) Dont forget to add your blog to our blogroll on the groups database, if you haven't already.